For too long it was impossible to get a simple yet great gift for men. With that in mind we're happy to say the days of socks and jocks are over!
Since 2015 we have been creating the perfect gifts to make you look like a true gifting hero.
Started by Sydney mother Anna Jackson in 2015 Brewquets was inspired by one simple (yet hard to answer) question: what do you send someone who just isn't into flowers?
The answer: a bouquet of beers, or Brewquet as Anna called it – because what bloke (or girl) doesn’t like beer? The Brewquet is the beer equivalent of flowers.
Since the very beginning we have always looked to create truly memorable gifts that are useful, considered and most importantly loved by the lucky recipients.
We're a 100% Australian independently owned business with a focus on sustainability and giving back to others.
By supporting Brewquets not only are you standing by other sustainability advocates but you're helping make the world a better place.
For every Brewquet bought, we help provide access to clean drinking water to a person in need.
You can read more here about how our business has evolved over the years.
Here's to better (and simpler) gifting.
The Team @ Brewquets
We love what we do but also realise everyone has an impact on our planet and environment, and for us its important to minimise this impact.
That's why we focus on ensuring our packaging is sustainable and has as little impact on the environment as possible.
We strive for sustainability in a range of ways:
- Our gift boxes are made from cardboard which is easily recycled.
- The beers, cider and wines featured come in glass or aluminium which is also recyclable.
- We have a focus on partnering with suppliers that also have sustainable packaging.
- The ribbon we use is durable and can be reused on a future gift.
- We sell quite a lot of gifts and so purchase our goods in bulk, reducing the transport requirements and therefore reducing carbon emissions.
- Where possible we bundle customer's order of multiple items into larger boxes to reduce packaging.
- We partner with the large established freight and delivery providers who are sorting and transporting items for other businesses at the same time, helping to reduce carbon emissions compared to single load carriers.
- Our warehouse and gift making facilities uses timed lighting, reducing unnecessary energy usage throughout the year.
We are continually reviewing our processes and packaging to see if there are other areas where we can be more sustainable.
If you love supporting an independent Australian owned business who has a focus on sustainability then you've come to the right place.
I purchased the 24 Beer Gift Pack for my son for Christmas.
I know he will be delighted with this great selection of beers.
Merry Christmas, Judith.
This is such an awesome selection of beers and supports lots of different Australian breweries. I bought it as a present and have had nothing but positive comments.
Absolutely fabulous, bought two beer advent calendars for family members and they are loving them, quick delivery and great service, recommend for any beer lovers
Easy to place order on line. Delivery by Australia Post on time.
Always has great value, with great tasting beers. A surprise everyday
Great to taste different ciders
My brother loved it!
Best way for me to get brownie points with my hubby!
I got this for my husband for Christmas and so far he loves it.
I brought this as a birthday gift for my husband, which is in late November.
He loves his graft beers, so it was perfect for him.
Only a week in, and he's enjoyed everyone.
It's a fantastic gift that just keeps giving.
I bought this last year and thought I'm going to do this every year. This year's selection is already better than last, IMO, but it's only been 6 days so far. Can't wait for the rest.
Beers are awesome, packaged great. Loved the surprise of opening a new beer everyday 👍👍
My husband is loving his advent calendar with the variety of beers from so many different brewers. It has been the best.
Only day 5 and hubs has been VERY happy with the Beer Advent Calendar!