Terms & Conditions
Brewquets.com.au is owned and operated by Brewquets AU Pty Ltd (ABN 30614036163).
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. Brewquets AU reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
When ordering via brewquets.com.au on any device, you agree that all of the details you have provided in completing the order and offer to purchase the alcohol are true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify you are 18 years or older. If you do not confirm you are 18years or over, your order will not be processed.
- First and foremost, Brewquets supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- We will not deliver your order if we consider any delivery circumstances unsuitable. For example, the recipient appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or under the age of 18 years.
- If there is no-one over the age of 18 years to receive the order we’ll contact the recipient and / or sender to re-arrange delivery. If the address provided in the original order was incorrect we’ll charge an additional fee to re-deliver the Brewquet to the correct address.
- Orders must be made by 11am on a weekday for same day delivery. Orders received before this time will be delivered by 5pm that day unless circumstances beyond our control prevent this from occurring (for example, an adult is not available to receive the order, or an incorrect address is provided).
- Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
Prices and Payment
- This price may change without notice and any new price will be clearly displayed on our website.
Placing an order
- Payment will need to be confirmed before we process your order.
- If you don't receive an email confirmation of your order after your payment has gone through, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We make one style of Brewquets at any given time using the beers that are shown on the website. We always use fresh, craft beers.
- A limited number of Brewquets are available each day. We’ll let you know via our website if we’re sold out.
- Occasionally, if stocks run low, the beers featured on the website may be substituted with alternative beers of similar value and quality. The sender will be notified if the Brewquets is very different to the one they purchased.
- If you choose to ‘send on a later date’ you accept that you will not know what beers are featuring in the Brewquet until the date of the delivery, when it will be too late to change your order.
- If we encounter any supply issues we’ll inform the sender immediately and give them the option of a full refund or an alternative delivery date.
Days of operation
- We do not make deliveries on weekends or public holidays. Our customer service team will only respond to matters over the weekend if the subject is considered highly urgent (for example, a breach of Responsible Service of Alcohol has been reported).