Brewquets is committed to protecting your privacy. The policy below outlines how we collect, store and use the information you give us. By using our site you agree to the practices below and give us permission to use any information in the nature described. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
What info do we collect and why?
- The main reason we collect information is so we can fulfil our service of delivering Brewquets.
- If you place an order with us, we need to hold personal including your name, date of birth, email address, phone numbers, shipping address and credit/card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfil your order. Saved credit card details will never be shared with third parties. They will only be used to pay for your Brewquet/s.
- Goes without saying that when placing an order we will also require contact information for the recipient so that we can actual deliver the Brewquet.
- To tailor our experience for you, we may collect data about your activities when you visit our website or the websites and online services where we display advertising. For example, the content you view, when you view this content or your location associated with your IP address. We might also provide your information to reputable third parties to help us analyse sales patterns and navigation technique and help deliver content that’s more favourable to you. We will never provide any personal information that would identify you and we will never sell your information to a third party.
- From time to time we’ll notify our customers of upcoming Brewquet news and promotions via Facebook, Instagram and email. At any time there be an opportunity to unsubscribe from any further communication of this nature. Any marketing will only be sent to you from Brewquets.
- The biggest thing we endeavour to keep safe, besides our beers, are your payment details. We don't store credit card details however, we do keep billing, shipping and order information. This information is encrypted before we transmit it over a web server.
Accessing Your Personal Information
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you’d like to do so, just let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.