Courtesy of our mates at Beer Cartel comes this amazing Beer Advent Calendar.
Count down to Christmas in true style with twenty five different beers from twenty five 100% Australian independent breweries.
The 2018 Beer Cartel Beer Advent Calendar features:
- 25 beers, including one to have ON Christmas day!
- 7 one-off limited release beers brewed just for this advent calendar
- Amazing value with over $160 worth of beer
- A custom designed festive box to get the lucky recipient in the Christmas countdown spirit.
- Built in "To / From" gift message box to make it perfect for gifting. Simply write on the box and pop it under the Christmas tree.
What's Inside the Beer Advent Calendar?
- While the list of beers is a tightly held secret you can expect craft beer from Australia’s leading independent small craft breweries.
- There are 25 different beers from 25 different Australian breweries.
- This box is bursting at the seams with a big variety of styles. In total there are 23 different beer styles to try from Pale Ale, Red Ale, Red IPA, XPA, Old Ale, Pilsner, Session Ale, Double IPA and more!
- It is really a mouth watering selection. If you are after variety and a taste sensation then there is no better box of beer to try.
- There are a range of bottle/can sizes from 330ml to 500ml
About the Beer Advent Box:
Beer Cartel have designed this box to be the ultimate gift giving present. You won't need to keep your receipt for this gift!
It has protective top flaps to protect the Christmas countdown numbers during transport.
The Christmas countdown is also secured in place to keep the beers hidden from prying eyes!
Once received simply remove a number for each day between the 1st through to the 25th of December to discover the amazing beer hidden underneath.
How to Enjoy Your Beers During the Count Down
Each beer is secretly hidden behind a little cardboard window that is opened each day. In the morning simply pop open the little cardboard window and place the beer in the fridge, it'll be chilled and ready for you to enjoy later that day.
Alternatively, if you have a spare or large enough fridge, the box is designed so it can be placed on its side without the bottles falling out (remove the four top box flaps before placing in fridge). Then when you are ready to enjoy a beer, simply pop open that days little cardboard window to reveal a new beer.
2017 Beer Advent Calendar Highlights
All orders for delivery via Sydney Courier Delivery must be placed before 11AM AEST. All orders delivered by courier are dispatch approximately 12 noon and will be delivered to commercial addresses by 5:30PM & residential addresses by 7:30PM on the selected Delivery Date.
All orders for delivery via Australia Wide Shipping will be dispatched within 1 business day. We use Australia Post as our national parcel delivery partner. Their average delivery times in business days (post dispatch) are as follows:
- Sydney / ACT: approx 1 - 2 days
- NSW other than Sydney: 2 - 3 days
- Melbourne: 2 - 4 days
- VIC other than Melbourne: 3 - 4 days
- South East QLD: 2 - 4 days
- QLD other than South East: 3 - 4 days
- Adelaide: 2 - 4 days
- SA other than Adelaide: 3 - 4 days
- Perth: 4 - 6 days
- WA other than Perth: 5 - 7 days
- NT: 5 - 7 days
- Tasmania: 5 - 7 days
The delivery cost of Sydney Courier Delivery orders is calculated by delivery postcode and ranges from $15 to $30. Sydney Courier Delivery will only appear as an option during the checkout process if the delivery postcode is in Sydney and is a postcode serviced by our same-day delivery partner.
We are proud to offer flat rate Australia Wide Shipping at $10 per case to NSW/ACT and $15 per case to all other states. A case can accommodate a variety of Brewquets combinations and is automatically calculated at checkout based on size and weight.
Please note, we do not currently ship outside of Australia. International purchasers must list a valid Australian delivery address.
If the order is being sent to a business address, please ensure the business name is included in the address details in the "Company" field.
All parcels can be tracked and by default we request they be signed for, i.e. not just left at the premises unattended. However, we do offer customers the option to state specific delivery instructions, e.g. leave behind side gate etc. If you choose to indicate delivery instructions to leave the parcel unattended on premises, we accept no responsibility if parcels go missing once they have been delivered. By providing instructions to leave the parcel without signature customers accept the risks associated.
If the premises is unattended during a delivery which requires a signature, a notice will be placed in your post box and the parcel will be made available for pick up at the nearest Australia Post outlet.
Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday, however we are unable to give a guaranteed date or time of delivery. Deliveries are not made on public holidays or weekends.
Should a re-delivery be required as a result of an incorrect delivery address being provided, parcel refusal by the recipient or the parcel not having been collected from the local Post Office in time, a redelivery fee will be charged as well as a $10 return to sender fee, charged to us by Australia Post for all returned parcels.
Standard delivery orders are dispatched as soon as they have been processed, picked & packed. We are unable to hold off on dispatch of standard delivery orders.
Please note: Alcohol deliveries cannot be accepted by persons under the age of 18 years.