If something does go wrong, contact the Brewquets team and will resolve your issue with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- We work super fast to get all our orders out on time. As such we are unable to refund for change of mind.
- In very rare circumstances, even if we have received payment and sent you a tax invoice, we may need to cancel your order. We’ll let you know via the contact details you’ve provided and organise a refund as soon as possible.
- We can’t offer a refund if we’re not provided with the correct address. It's the sender's responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If the wrong delivery address is given we can re-deliver, but this will be at an additional cost.
- If your Brewquet arrives and it is damaged in anyway, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either issue you a refund or deliver another Brewquet as soon as possible.
- As always, if you have any questions, please contact the team at email@example.com