Courtesy of our mates at Beer Cartel comes this amazing Beer Advent Calendar.
Count down to Christmas in true style with twenty five different beers from twenty five 100% Australian independent breweries.
The 2018 Beer Cartel Beer Advent Calendar features:
- 25 beers, including one to have ON Christmas day!
- 7 one-off limited release beers brewed just for this advent calendar
- Amazing value with over $160 worth of beer
- A custom designed festive box to get the lucky recipient in the Christmas countdown spirit.
- Built in "To / From" gift message box to make it perfect for gifting. Simply write on the box and pop it under the Christmas tree.
What's Inside the Beer Advent Calendar?
- While the list of beers is a tightly held secret you can expect craft beer from Australia’s leading independent small craft breweries.
- There are 25 different beers from 25 different Australian breweries.
- This box is bursting at the seams with a big variety of styles. In total there are 23 different beer styles to try from Pale Ale, Red Ale, Red IPA, XPA, Old Ale, Pilsner, Session Ale, Double IPA and more!
- It is really a mouth watering selection. If you are after variety and a taste sensation then there is no better box of beer to try.
- There are a range of bottle/can sizes from 330ml to 500ml
About the Beer Advent Box:
Beer Cartel have designed this box to be the ultimate gift giving present. You won't need to keep your receipt for this gift!
It has protective top flaps to protect the Christmas countdown numbers during transport.
The Christmas countdown is also secured in place to keep the beers hidden from prying eyes!
Once received simply remove a number for each day between the 1st through to the 25th of December to discover the amazing beer hidden underneath.
How to Enjoy Your Beers During the Count Down
Each beer is secretly hidden behind a little cardboard window that is opened each day. In the morning simply pop open the little cardboard window and place the beer in the fridge, it'll be chilled and ready for you to enjoy later that day.
Alternatively, if you have a spare or large enough fridge, the box is designed so it can be placed on its side without the bottles falling out (remove the four top box flaps before placing in fridge). Then when you are ready to enjoy a beer, simply pop open that days little cardboard window to reveal a new beer.
2017 Beer Advent Calendar Highlights