We're Hiring! Order Fulfilment Co-ordinator
We are looking for a focused Order Fulfilment Co-ordinator to join our team to assist in sending awesome gifts around Australia!
We currently have a full-time opportunity for a ‘Order Fulfilment Co-ordinator’ to help us with the daily operations of the business. If you have a passion for giving great gifts and an interest in ecommerce fulfilment, can communicate well, and work well as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
A subsidiary of Beer Cartel Pty Ltd, Brewquets is an online gifting business based in Artarmon, Sydney. Started in 2016 it has experienced rapid growth over the last 2 years and is now seeking to grow its team of skilled gifting artists! Our goal is simple, help Australian’s celebrate special occasions with unique beer and alcohol gifts.
We currently have a full-time opportunity for an Order Fulfilment Co-ordinator to assist with the daily operations of the business.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Collaborative with a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to undertake routine work with high attention to detail
- Ability to forward plan to achieve deadlines
- Comfortable using different web-based apps and spreadsheets
- Experience in online sales / ecommerce (e.g. managing your own eBay store or working for an ecommerce business)
- Passionate about providing customers with a great experience
- Love presenting a beautiful gift? Then you’ll fit right in!
What does that look like in practice?
- Working as part of a small team you will assist with the following day to day activities:
- Opening and closing the warehouse
- Order fulfilment from printing orders, checking and dispatching
- Gift pack / hamper making
- Stock management and ordering, including stock rotation on first in first out basis
- Receiving deliveries and putting away stock
- Entering invoices into the inventory management software
- Liaising with other areas of the business, like marketing, to ensure smooth operations
- Assist in managing a small team to co-ordinate the daily fulfilment operations of the business
Skills & Qualifications
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar fulfilment / warehouse role will be highly regarded
- Experience with online platforms like Shopify beneficial but not essential
- Experience with online fulfilment apps (e.g. ShipStation) beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
Benefits and perks:
- On the job training will be provided
- Friendly, supportive environment
- Meaningful work
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Discount on gifts and beer!
Location: Brewquets, Artarmon (Sydney)
Remuneration: $50-60k full time, depending on your skills and experience.
Here’s how to apply:
Please write a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you’re a great fit for the role and relevant experiences and outcomes
Please email applications to email@example.com with the subject line “I [NAME], am a focused fulfilment co-ordinator” before 27/8/2021.
Attach your CV and portfolio to the email taking care to note previous employment history, industry experience and references