Christmas Wine & Chocolate Gift Box
A great Christmas gift for the wine and chocolate lovers!
Perfectly designed for the Christmas festive season this wine and chocolate gift features 4 different wines in cans (yes, cans!... more on that below) and everyone's best friend - chocolate, because who doesn't love wine with a side of chocolate...?!
Help them get into the festive season with this great Wine & Chocolate hamper.
What's in the Box?
Included in this stylish red box wrapped with a bow are 4 premium wine cans and chocolates. It's the perfect quick gift to give your besty, client or anyone that enjoys wine and chocolate for that matter!
The items featured in this box are:
- 4 x Riot 250ml wines (mix of whites and reds)
- 1 x Merry & Bright milk chocolate bar
- Free tag and message message
- Free standard delivery (or option for Express delivery for extra $10)
The wines included are:
- Riot Pinot Noir
- Riot Rose Grenache
- Riot Pinot Gris
- Riot Grenache
This product is available for Standard (free) or Express delivery ($10), simply select the option you prefer. For Express delivery, check the delivery post code using the post code validator above (shown once the Express option is selected).
Packaging & Safe Transport
We love sustainability which is why this pack is made from recyclable or reusable products. The box and cans are recyclable and the high quality satin bow can be reused on a future gift.
The gift box is packed and shipped in a plain outer box (also recyclable) to ensure safe transit and keep the gift a surprise.
Why Wine in a Can?
Canned wine in Australia is new-ish but overseas it's almost the norm in some places. Here's why we're big on cans:
- More variety. No need to settle for one type of wine, now you can have four!
- Covers all bases, what if they don't like red or Shiraz? With 4 different wines they are sure to find something to love.
- With 4 cans of 250ml you get more wine than 1 bottle of 750ml wine for a comparable price.
- We can express post this gift anywhere in Australia. Your recipient can enjoy their gift sooner.
- The lucky recipient won't have to open a whole bottle of wine each time they'd like to enjoy a glass of wine.
- Cans chill down quicker.
Wine in cans are the equivalent of wine with screw top lids back in the 90's. When wines went from cork to screw tops some people turned their noses. Now its common place because of the convenience and ease factor. Be ahead of the curve, join the can revolution!
Note: Wines and chocolates shown may be substituted depending on stock availability.
Current Status: Some deliveries may take longer than normal due to the impacts of Covid-19. Express delivery may also experience delays but is a faster priority service.
Due to severe flooding some NSW and QLD deliveries may experience delays.
Each product has an icon displaying the delivery options available.
This icon means the product is only available for delivery via Standard Delivery.
This icon means the product is available for Standard and Express Delivery.
Express service is only available to post codes within the Express Delivery Network.
Delivery times vary based on delivery option selected. Timeframes below are indicative only and do not include possible delays e.g. as a result of Covid-19 impacts.
Standard and express delivery orders are dispatched within 1 business day. We use Australia Post as our national delivery partner.
Express Delivery Timeframes
Express delivery typically takes 1 - 2 business days from date of dispatch.
Standard Delivery Timeframes
Average standard delivery times in business days (after dispatch and excluding possible Covid related delays) are as follows:
- Sydney / ACT: approx 2 days
- NSW other than Sydney: 2 - 3 days
- Melbourne: 2 - 4 days
- VIC other than Melbourne: 3 - 4 days
- South East QLD: 2 - 4 days
- QLD other than South East: 3 - 7 days
- Adelaide: 2 - 4 days
- SA other than Adelaide: 3 - 4 days
- Perth: 4 - 6 days
- WA other than Perth, NT and Tasmania: 5 - 7 days
All orders are dispatched Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.